Thursday, April 12, 2007

And so it goes..

This site is turning out really amazing. Wanted to thank those sending work in, both those who have had their work posted and those who have yet to be posted. I have received a tremendous volume of work and emails concerning this site. I love it.... but at this point have a confession to make.

I can't keep up.

I have been gathering work from many of you and have decided it best to have work posted in groups according to content, genre, ect. So I have a lot of work I haven't posted yet due to waiting for other pieces for it to fit with. Don't worry. I haven't forgotten about any of you.

I would love my next post to be dedicated to New Orleans based photographers but am waiting for more to come in. If you are one or you know one... get that photo over to me.

Any feedback on this site? I would love to hear what viewers and contributors have to say about wanderlustagraphy. Leave a comment and let me know.

Best,
Amy

2 comments:

Justin said...

Amy.

You know how I feel about the site. It is an amazing forum to bring the photography community that much closer. I was introduced by friend, and fellow wanderlustagrapher, Shawn Gust, and it was a pleasure to check out the site today and see fellow classmate Chad States posted today.

I look forward to browsing the site everyday, and seeing all the unique work you present with each post. Keep it up, and may your inbox be overflowing with new submissions.

Shawn Gust said...

I agree with Justin. I think that wanderlustagraphy is and amazing project and the amount of exceptional photography you have shared with us is intoxicating.

I am eager to see what lies ahead and how this collective work evolves.